|Job Ref:||QS-Bromley||Employer:||Constructing Solutions Recruitment||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Bromley||Address:|| |
Bromley, UK (Show on map)
|Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£40k - £50k||Post Date:||27/09/2016 13:07|
Quantity Surveyor – Residential – Bromley
Bromley based residential refurb and build contractor seeking an Intermediate/Junior QS with a minimum of 3years of experience in the residential space. Currently with over 20 live projects our client has an immediate demand and is willing to consider candidates with less experience looking for further autonomy in their next role. This hungry contractor is feed via, basement and loft conversations and extension to major properties in the South London and Kent areas.
* Project Surveyor on multiple projects, with a contract value circa £30-80k each in South London and Kent
* Reporting directly to the Managing Director
* Work alongside Project Management and Design team to deliver projects to an exacting standard, on programme and within budget.
* Manage the commercial responsibility from estimating stage, through to completion and handover.
* Preparation and updating of Bills of Quantities
* Tendering and procuring of Subcontract Packages
* Preparation of Subcontract documentation and administering of Contract
* Valuation of Subcontractor accounts and variations
* Preparation and submission of monthly CVR reports
* Material sourcing and ordering
* Responsibility for the Commercial Performance of their projects
* Ensuring unrivalled level of quality is achieved
* Supporting the Company and its commitment to Health and Safety.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
What's on offer?
* Competitive Salary