Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||GDWH||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Salary:||£8||Post Date:||27/09/2016 15:24|
Warehouse Operative required for our client in Manor Park, Runcorn. |
Your duties will include:
- Picking and packing high value products
- Inputting of data electronically
- General Warehouse duties
- Using an RF scanner
You will need to have the following attributes:
- Good attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Be enthusiastic
- Be able to use your own initiative.
- Understand the importance of quality of your work
- Self motivated
Hours of work are 6 to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday.
It is essential that you have previous warehouse experience. A FLT Reach licence would be desirable but not essential.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.