|Job Ref:||NB/8324||Employer:||Adecco||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||Address:||Post Date:||27/09/2016 15:24|
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician based within our global manufacturing client in Newton Aycliffe. |
This is a temporary, on-going role.
You would be required to work 3 shift pattern, as well as have flexibility to work weekends should the needs of the business require it.
- To conduct product testing and assessments supporting the continual release and verification of product
- Maintain all product and process CpK's above 1.33
- Support 5S activities and improvements across the site
- Lean initiative, ensuring alignment and that a high standard is maintained
- EHS conscious, engagement in a behavioural safety program such as PAWS
- Excellent attention to detail & able to record, analyse & understand data
- Understanding and application of continuous improvement and root cause analysis techniques
- Competent IT skills
- Competent in report writing
- Good organisational skills and progress chaser
- Mathematically competent
- Excellent communication skills throughout all levels of the organisation
- Familiarity and understanding of lab testing equipment
- Able to work alone, demonstrating initiative and can interact well as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Outlook, e-Matrix and SPC lighthouse
- LEAN process awareness
- Achieved or working towards CQI qualification
- Experience of testing/inspecting products in a lab environment
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.