Customer Service Representative, Perm, Leeds Our Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative who will provide a professional service to all their customers, both internal and external, in all areas of the Customer Service Centre in accordance with contractual scope. The CSR role is a front line problem support position providing FM / Property services to all external customers through the Customer Service Centre. |
All applicants must be able to be vetted before appointment. This is part of the recruitment process.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Operating in a multi-skilled environment where the key role is call taking, supplier and client interface, call resolution and participation in process changes and training.
- Contributing to the development of the organisational direction, values and strategy of the CSC.
- Demonstrating a clear and focussed approach to Customer Service and Customer Relationships.
- Having a strong focus on Facilities Management / Property support in the FM environment.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions and to co-operate with his/her employer so far as is necessary to enable them to carry out their statutory duty.
- Actively liaise with other CSC Team members to deliver best practice consistently across the CSC teams, and in line with our contractual obligations and procedures.
- To actively encourage and support the implementation of new initiatives which increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the CSC.
- Demonstrate rapid response to customer issues and show a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Resolve issues at first level and escalate when required.
- Take ownership of their work and be empowered to make their own decisions.
- Adhere to operational and contractual procedures.
- Demonstrate accountability for personal performance.
- Ensure all contacts are handled in a professional manner
- Build on customer and Service Partners/Providers relationships through professional and effective communication
- Follow up and complete all work orders as per established guidelines
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while striving to maintain the highest levels of customer service.
- Handle emergency situations in a calm and professional manner,
- Complete projects or any other duties delegated by the National Customer Service Manager or Team Manager
- Customer Service experience, either face to face or in the Call or Contact Centre environment
- Good IT knowledge and experience covering knowledge of MS Outlook and other MS Office packages including: Word and Excel
- Facilities Management / Property Experience
- Knowledge of other MS Office packages including: PowerPoint, Access, Visio
- Knowledge of all current CSC operating systems