|Job Ref:||118655STB||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||England||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 20:19|
Rulebook Compliance Office|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work on the delivery of a major London based rail project. Working on Rulebook compliance for the project for operational purposes.
The RBCO shall:
* Be based on site
* Be fully conversant with the CCRRB and its modules
* Prepare briefing presentations and record sheets for the week/month ahead
* Liaise directly with the Specialist Trainer and the Driver Assessor to ensure consistency of requirements from the classroom to the site
* Work closely with the WTC, Drivers, Shunters and Charge hands to understand the applicability of the CCRRB rules on site and where there could be room for improvement
* Assess the behaviours and attitudes of the key on site operations and construction personnel
* Identify the need for additional training where applicable
* Stop unsafe behaviours and request for individuals to be disciplined where required
* Implement the relevant requirements of the project Safety, Quality, Environmental and Operational procedures within the areas of his/her responsibility.
* Conduct and record Safety Tours of the worksites on a weekly basis
Based out of SE London the position is for a 6 month period and is offer a competitive rate. You may need to travel between sites on occasion and work some weekend days.