|Job Ref:||115035JRM||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Post Date:||20/10/2016 20:19|
Working for the main Rail Operator in London we are looking for an experienced Despatch Operative reporting to the Production Control Manager|
Duration - 24 Months
NA receive and check incoming equipment against customer manifests.
NA and correctly label customers equipment ready for processing through relevant departments.
NA move materials and work in progress around Workshop as and when required.
NA and unload customer lorries according to Delivery/Production Schedules.
5..To load and move raw materials, work-in-progress and finished components.
6. To operate mechanised materials handling plant and equipment including overhead cranes, forklift trucks and road vehicles.
7. To complete all paperwork and reports required.
8. To ensure that the work area and all plant and equipment are maintained in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
9. Cleaning of equipment so that it's ready for Production.
10. To operate simple machinery.
11. Removal and Disposal of Hazardous Waste.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
NA to drive FLTs and operate Overhead Cranes would be of advantage but not essential.
NA to correctly use slings and lifting equipment.
NA to carry out general housekeeping without direction.
NA numeric is needed together with some knowledge of weights and measures. Capability to do simple arithmetical and clerical tasks and the ability to write legibly.
NA Despatch experience is desirable, but not essential.
NA be capable of working without constant supervision and must be customer orientated.
NA to communicate effectively with the managers, other members of staff and customers.
NA be physically fit and reaching LT Medical standards of fitness as appropriate to the job.
Please contact Alan Burchell
send your CV to: