An excellent opportunity has arisen for an on-going contract (6 months initially) as a Forklift driver based at Portsmouth Naval base for a defence client.|
This role will consist of the following duties:
To be the successful candidate for the warehouse position, you may have experience within a warehouse/stores environment and ideally hold a valid forklift counterbalance license.
- Manage stock levels and deliveries
- Transportation of goods within the site through the use of a forklift
- Resolve any issues or discrepancies with items
- Provide updates to senior management
You will also be required to have the following:
Please apply if you are interested in the Warehouse role, contact Matthew Crook NA) if you have any queries.
- Strong attention to detail
- Warehoure and stock system experience desirable
- Ability to multi-task
- Manufacturing or production experience desirable