|Job Ref:||119002NIT||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||München (81249)||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 20:19|
Enterprise IT Account Lead - Multi-National Clients|
MNC (Multi-Nations Corporation) accounts normally are G500 customers, Our client provides End to End solutions and services include professional service, ITO service, BPO service etc. collaborating with Strategy partners.
The Account Leader is an important role that sits in the between the different delivery capabilities, partners and the MNC customers. Your scope will cover services and capabilities to bring together a single view of the IT services sold to the customer.
Working as a member of the Enterprise Services team you have line of sight to the contractual service sold to the customer and an overview of all covered capabilities and performance against contractual targets.
You will recommend alternatives for improvements to processes and services to enable the account to be green and stay green whilst demonstrating the innovation we bring for our customers.
You will need to be prepared to travel to meet with the clients and Partners, as well as work virtually using collaboration tools from your home location.
You have end-to-end accountability for a sold service for a customer across regional boundaries. This includes meeting with customer about project plan, Run Contractual SLA, Availability SLAs, Problem ITR (issues to resolve) and meeting with partner about alliance building and strategy partnership negotiation.
For new account breakthrough
Alliance Management: Deep understanding the vertical industry application system and related infrastructure structure and technology, faced the service requirements from end customers, Participate, propose the partner alliances to fulfill the end to end IT transformation of customers.
Project Management: Participate, propose, and/or lead customer and internal projects across technology customers and/or internal businesses/end users areas, including transformation.
Customer Relationship Management: Influence with customers and/or internal businesses/end users regarding operational details, solutions, and proposals. Becoming a trusted advisor to the customer.
Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multi-functional. Lead teams which address operational processes and policies in work area. Seen as a resource to the team in one or more technical or business areas. Becoming a trusted advisor inside and outside the team/technology area. Typically advises or sets direction for:
Group(s) of industry customers with similar needs especially manufacture industry and financial customers
For the existing account
• Apply advanced technical knowledge to operate one or more technology areas (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer groups that are critical or high-risk. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers.
• Incident Management: Resolve single- and cross technology incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve unusually complex or cross technology incidents.
• Escalation Management: identify, manage, and lead escalations through L3. Work with others to help manage escalations through L5.
• Problem Management: Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in team/technology area.
• Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer and/or trade/company Information Technology infrastructure needs. May lead or participate in a Change Advisory Board.
• Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy. Proactively monitor the environment for patch compliance. Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructure environment.
• Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
• Solution Design: Apply company solutions to meet highly complex customer and/or trade/companyIT infrastructure needs.
• Quality: May provide feedback/influence change in internal and/or vendor-provided products/service offerings.
Existing relationship with German Manufacture vertical industry and German manufacture industry knowhow will be preferable.
Proven working experience in enterprise services for IT vendors, system integrators or service providers. The experience of HPE vertical industry sales is preferable.
Service background within ICT technologies, specially the infrastructure field such as Datacenter, Cloud computing, LAN, WLAN and WAN. Advantages include previous experience with Professional Services and a strong background and knowledge about private/ public / hybrid cloud.
Prior experience with international (global) customers with world-wide operations.
Customer centric point of view with excellent customer-facing skills
Demonstrate ability to manage customer accounts at both the management and technical level; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking will be essential.
Must welcome challenges and can do style.
Must be self motivated and capable of working under own initiative.
Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Language German, English is a Must; fluent Chinese (Mandarin) would be an advantage.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
May have Master's degree in related field. Often holds entry-level certification(s) in work field.
May hold intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 10+ years of relevant experience