|Job Ref:||1046334||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Canberra||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:00|
Leading support solutions provider - Canberra based |
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence in Australia for over 20 years and has developed core competencies in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management and integrated logistics support, to provide technical and management assistance to a wide range of defence projects.
Our Government Services division is seeking an expression of interest from a Project Manager, to provide support to the Nulka missile decoy program as part of a project team of 5-6 personnel that will work within the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG). The successful candidate will have experience in the Defence environment with particular expertise in major capital acquisition and sustainment projects. The position is for 18 months and will be based at Russell Offices Canberra. The commencement date is late October 2016.
• Manage project cost, risk, and schedule
• Responsible for the quality, schedule and budget outcomes, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Provide business support in the form of a broad range of commercial and financial management functions
• Report on project performance through Defence corporate reporting tools
• Coordinate the input, preparation and conduct of regular project reviews and audits including facilitating stakeholder meetings
• Conduct reviews, update and maintenance of project plans and all related documentation
• Build and maintain relationships across all relevant areas and levels
• Ensure a safe working environment
• 10 years' project management or professional consulting experience
• Qualifications in an engineering, related technical and/or project management field
• Strong communications, relationship and organisational skills
• Experience working in complex multi-discipline teams
• Experience in naval ship or other maritime programs is desirable
• An existing or previously held Australian Government Security Clearance at NV1 level
• Must be an Australian citizen (mandatory)
Benefits of KBR
KBR is an equal employment opportunity provider and offers many benefits to its employees: training and career development programs; mentoring and study assistance; competitive salary packaging; and supportive, family-friendly work environments.
Please click the 'Apply' button to lodge your application.