|Job Ref:||1046336||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Canberra||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 21:01|
Leading Support Systems Provider - Canberra based |
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence in Australia for over 20 years and has developed core competencies in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management and integrated logistics support, to provide technical and management assistance to a wide range of defence projects.
Our Government Services division is seeking an expression of interest from a Scheduler/Work breakdown Structure (WBS) specialist, to provide support to the Nulka missile decoy program as part of a project team of 5-6 personnel that will work within the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG). The successful candidate will have experience in the Defence environment with particular expertise in major capital acquisition and sustainment projects. The position is for 18 months and will be based at Russell Offices Canberra. The commencement date is late October 2016.
• Analyse requirements and prepare realistic and achievable project schedules across a complex and diverse system
• Measure progress, evaluate deviations and provide recommended rectification actions against the schedule
• Preparation of various reporting formats including progress monitoring curves
• Development of work breakdown structures including WBS dictionaries
• Provide input into cost estimates and schedule risk analyses
• Work closely with the project team and contractors and employ high level verbal and written communications skills to ensure robust two way understanding
• Ensure a safe working environment
• 5 years' experience in scheduling and WBS management
• Detailed experience in Primavera P6 and/or Open Plan Professional
• Experience in a Defence major capital acquisition/sustainment program is desirable
• Experience in naval ship or other maritime programs is desirable
• An existing or previously held Australian Government Security Clearance at NV1 level
• Must be an Australian citizen (mandatory)
KBR is an equal employment opportunity provider and offers many benefits to its employees: training and career development programs; mentoring and study assistance; competitive salary packaging; and supportive, family-friendly work environments.
Please click the 'Apply' button to lodge your application.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens and able to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance.