Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||1046332||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Canberra||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 21:01|
Leading integrated support solutions provider: Canberra based |
Kellogg Brown and Root (KBR) is a leading Defence and Government integrated support and training solutions provider. KBR Australia has been engaged in working with Defence in Australia for over 20 years and has developed core competencies in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management and integrated logistics support, to provide technical and management assistance to a wide range of defence projects.
Our Government Services division is seeking an expression of interest from an experienced Configuration Manager, to provide support to the Nulka missile decoy program as part of a project team of 5-6 personnel that will work within the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG). The successful candidate will have experience in the Defence environment with particular expertise in major capital acquisition and sustainment projects. The position is for 18 months and will be based at Russell Offices Canberra. The commencement date is late October 2016.
• Develop, deliver and update a Configuration Management Plan
• Liaison with other stakeholders for the configuration management of the system
• Liaison with the OEM to ensure Configuration Management System requirements are being complied with
• Management system configuration baselines
• Certification basis management
• Manage changes required to the Product Baselines
• Manage configuration changes and deviations
• Ensure a safe working environment
• 10 years' relevant experience in engineering change management or configuration management
• Familiarity with configuration management software
• Experience in a Defence major capital acquisition/sustainment program is desirable
• Experience in naval ship or other maritime programs is desirable
• An existing or previously held Australian Government Security Clearance at NV1 level
• Must be an Australian citizen (mandatory)
Benefits of KBR
KBR is an equal employment opportunity provider and offers many benefits to its employees: training and career development programs; mentoring and study assistance; competitive salary packaging; and supportive, family-friendly work environments.
Please click the 'Apply' button to lodge your application.