|Job Ref:||2016-177084||Employer:||Keane Group||Country:||United States||County/State:||Texas||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:02|
Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a "Project Analyst" to join our team in Plano, Texas.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
• Manages less complex single project, or module of larger project, typically in single functional area.
• Assists with implementing process improvements.
• Works under specific direction of other Project Managers or IT Managers.
• Projects may be short in duration and have minimal number of team members to accomplish tasks.
• Performs tasks and activities related to a project including communication, documentation, reporting, maintaining schedules etc.
• Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan.
• Identifies, develops and quantifies any required corrective action plans.
• Ensures that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance.
Basic Qualifications: 5+ Years of Cost Management / Project Management experience
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed