Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
NTT DATA Federal Services, Inc. currently seeks a " SharePoint Developer" to join our team in Quantico, VA. This position requires an Active Top Secret Clearance.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: Job Description Summary -
- The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals.
- Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Familiar with the standard concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work with project stakeholders on a daily basis. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Primary Responsibilities -
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Specific activities may change from time to time. As a SharePoint Developer you will be able to perform the following duties:
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders a nd IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using s oftware development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint s erver 2007 and new 2013.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code c omments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for t raining purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork e nvironment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Design and develop tools for the MS Windows and relevant operating system platforms
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Design and develop database management systems, image processing, collaborative tools, data manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services.
- Minimum (5) years of experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, NA ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Minimum (5) years of experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of S earch, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Minimum (5) years of experience and ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus.
- Ability to analyze the written SQL queries or SQL data is a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
This is a full-time salaried position with NTT DATA Federal Services, Inc. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed