|Job Ref:||EMP375588||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Up to £25,000/year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 21:30|
Our client is looking for a talented graduate to provide support to the project team by undertaking technical project tasks on time, within budget and to the agreed standards.|
Passion for engineering
• Undertake scheme investigation, site inspections & investigation, data collection and analysis, feasibility studies, preliminary/detailed design, preparation of tender documents and construction inspection/supervision & other activities.
• Prepare technical design calculations, drawings, reports, tender documents, specifications, designer’s risk assessments and other CDM documentation and other documents. Competently use specialist software.
• Agree delivery targets with senior staff and report regularly on progress towards milestones.
• Assist with the delivery of small projects or a small programme of work with minimal supervision.
• Contribute to the development of technical solutions at feasibility, preliminary and detailed design stages.
• Prepare sketches and drawings for Technicians to develop using AutoCAD
A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Working towards Incorporated or Chartered Status of a relevant professional institution.
Competency in Autocad.