The evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In the Bombardier Manufacturing System, you are the "how"; you have to define how to build aircraft. Your main responsibilities are to define and implement methods to build and assemble aircraft efficiently. You are the link between the Engineering and Production Departments.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Master Data procedures.
- Create Methods Material Master views (SAP) required for parts creation, workbook, notices of change, etc.
- Facilitate introductions & implementation of the new IS/IT solutions to deploy (ex. SAP, APO,EWM)
- Work in close collaboration with the Methods, Finances, Logistics and Quality functions.
- Investigate root causes and analyze potential solutions taking into account cost, impacts and risks of a production change.
- Participate in continuous improvement through the achieving excellence system.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a technical college degree and/or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in aerospace or other related manufacturing industry, oriented in Material Master with one or many functions.
- You are customer oriented and have developed an ability to work under pressure.
- You are organized, curious, dynamic and a meticulous.
- You are passionate and like challenges, eager to learn and able to find improvement opportunities
- You have good team spirit while taking the lead and being autonomous.
- Quick learning capacities and high level of flexibility.
- You have good knowledge of MSOffice suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You are functional in the French language, spoken and written.
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered essential.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people .