|Job Ref:||TWMA-FRCP01012363||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||France||City:||Crespin||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 22:05|
Program Manager |
We are looking for an experienced and talented Program Manager to join our Engineering team based at our Rail engineering heritage site in Crespin.
Reporting directly to the Head of Project Engineering, you will be responsible for managing the engineering elements of various rolling stock projects. As the principal engineer on a multimillion euro project, you will manage the different engineering teams to ensure all project tasks are successfully executed and completed to meet defined contractually agreed targets.
• Coordinate several engineering teams to fulfil all project tasks to meet set objectives in Quality, Cost and Delivery
• Monitor and follow-up on all new product concepts with detailed evaluation and risk analysis conducted on all product development
• Management of project budget alongside Project Manager taking accountability for the contracted engineering hours required
• Ensure cooperation with line functions on the release of required resources
• Follow up of mock up realizations, type testing, FAI (First Article Inspection), homologation
• A Master Degree in Engineering with a strong theoretical grounding in an engineering specialism
• A minimum of 10 years' experience managing complex technical projects through to successful delivery
• Proven track record of building internal project teams with strong leadership and communication skills at all levels
• Demonstrable ability to encourage and facilitate change and continuous improvement initiatives
• Proven ability to influence, negotiate and build effective relationships with customers and internally across various departments
• Comfortable reporting on project progress and generating reports to demonstrate achievements against objectives
• A planner able to anticipate issues and proactively manage others to achieve to targets
• Results driven approach and an enabler for change to take place
• Fluency in English and French essential
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.