HUMAN RESSOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER |
REQUISITION NUMBER: TGHR-CALPNA
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in La Pocatière , Quebec, you will support your customers to shape and deploy the business goals as defined by the management team . You will also bring people management expertise to business decisions and strategies. Furthermore, you will secure and deliver HR interventions and programs to achieve business goals.
In your role you will:
- Analyze the current organizational capabilities to deliver the business strategy, identify and act on gaps versus required capabilities;
- Support the Business Leaders in all talent activities to ensure the right talent in the right place at the right time;
- Be responsible for the talent reviews, competences assessment, identification and mobilization of high potentials, performance management and improvement, action plan per individual, resources and succession planning, recruitment and redeployment of people;
- Coach and support the business leaders on understanding, communicating and following up on employee engagement and enablement plans;
- Challenge the way of talent activities execution to ensure that Bombardier standards are met;
- Support the development of leadership on site, so that management deliver on their commitments, mobilize people and teams;
- Drive strategy while acting as per The Code of Ethics;
- Leverage good practice, share knowledge and experiences, avoid duplications but customize current tools and programs;
- Support Labor and Employee relations within the business.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor's o Master's degree in Human Resources or related field;
- You cumulate a minimum of five (5) to eight (8) years of experience in a similar role;
- You possess experience in a multinational company;
- You have the ability to influence others and build partnerships;
- You possess strategic thinking skills;
- Your English and French communication skills are excellent, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.
the evolution of mobility