Your ideas move people. |
At Bombardier, our employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Advisor, Talent Acquisition
You will work at the corporate office in downtown Montreal and will report to the Director, Human Resources and Talent Management. You will be responsible to ensure the acquisition of top talent for the Head Office and support the Human Resources Business Partner.
In your role as Advisor, Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment and hiring process of new employees by working with the assigned recruiter of the Shared Services Center of Bombardier Transportation and with the hiring managers:
- Create staff requisitions;
- Coordinate the writing of job descriptions in French and English;
- Display postings on the HR database;
- Participate in identifying the needs with hiring managers;
- Carry out the selection interviews;
- Proceed to salary analysis and produce offer letters;
- Collect all of the pre-employment documents required for employee files;
- Complete all required documentation to proceed with hiring.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and compensation advisors of the Head Office and of business segments in order to make fair offers, even-handed and aligned to the market and carry out effective and well-coordinated transfers in all respects;
- Ensure the recruitment of university interns and renewal of consultant contracts;
- Monitor key performance indicators related to the recruitment process and contribute to their improvement and evolution;
- Be aware of best practices, market trends and competition on talent acquisition;
- Attend various committee meetings, participate in mandates and special projects;
- Support the HR Business Partner regarding all the annual HR processes and act as her backup.
As our ideal candidate:
- You have a bachelor's degree in human resources, industrial relations or a related field;
- You have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years' experience as a recruiter or in a Human Resources position;
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and are committed to customer service, teamwork and collaboration;
- You demonstrate an impeccable customer service and can work in a high caliber corporate environment;
- You demonstrate a general interest relating to human resources management;
- You are results-oriented, pay attention to details and are comfortable to work with tight deadlines and high expectations;
- You have a great sense of organization while remaining flexible;
- You are fluent in French and English, both oral and written;
- You master the Microsoft Office suite tools.
- Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
If this position interests you, please apply online at company website.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1093
Posted on September 27, 2016