Candidate Desired: |
Seeking a professional, goal / target oriented, self-reliant and self-motivated individual, preferably with retail industry and/or security industry experience, with strong team leading, communication and analytic skills ready to work and lead a global account support team. An individual that is ready to partner up with the global strategic account manager in supporting and growing a key strategic retail account for Tyco Integrated Security / Retail Solutions.
This is a customer-HQ-based Global Program Manager role. This position will be responsible for the retail and integrated security systems programs for a Tyco Integrated Security / Retail Solutions global account from the retail sector. Responsibilities will include the management and delivery of special projects, initiatives and campaigns in line with and to support the global sales strategy by Tyco for this customer. This individual is also responsible for the oversight or support to the global support program, design, installation, maintenance, and specification development tasks for this customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Global Strategic Account Manager to develop, review, plan and implement the sales strategy for the customer.
- Working with the global sales teams in order to drive and deliver special projects, campaigns and initiatives set out by the global strategic account manager.
- Leading, planning, deploying and directing global support program for the customer.
- Measuring, monitoring and overseeing all program activities, operational support and delivery to the customer globally by working with the regional operational teams and the global center of excellence resources.
- Creating and managing global reporting process for all operational performance.
- Ensuring contractual and corporate compliance for the account worldwide.
- Providing leadership to train and direct multi-disciplined technical, sales, operational and administrative support personnel worldwide in order to ensure standardized deployment of a global program for the customer worldwide.
- Coach and mentor Tyco global account and project team members on effective project management practices and techniques.
- Serving as a customer interface to effectively communicate and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Working with the global strategic account manager and customer to obtain additional business and identifying and pursuing new opportunities for contract revenue growth.
- Manages/directs proposal efforts for program growth or new opportunities.
- Leading work teams in a continuous improvement environment with quality tools, behaviors and practices.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction / Project Management or other related / applicable fields.
- Five (5) to (7) years of direct experience in program, project management preferably in the retail and/or security industry and/or program administration.
- ASIS CCP, PMI, PMP, or other equivalent certifications desired.
- Ability to obtain background check clearance.
- Retail and/or security industry experience preferred.
- Proven team leader capabilities and supervision experience in dealing with large integrated security projects and programs.
- Travel may be required in support of program.
- Must possess strong skills in presentations, business writing, reporting, communication, decision making skills; and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence customers.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.