|Job Ref:||1618754||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Florida||City:||Boca Raton||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 22:08|
COMPANY OVERVIEW |
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit NA or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
The Johnson Controls Experienced Commercial Development Program (ECDP) is a two -year program designed to help top MBA talent develop their commercial skills through three rotational assignments across various areas within JCI, including Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations. Participants will learn relevant skills and knowledge from intensive classroom and webinar sessions taught by our senior leaders and industry experts. Participants will be involved with projects and initiatives that directly impact our strategic operations and business growth. During each assignment, the selected candidates will participate in on-the-job training program within our Commercial Development division, beginning June 2017.
• Contribute to development of strategic plan for prioritized market segments
• Synthesize research findings into frameworks that inform and guide decision making.
• Work closely with business leaders to create marketing plans aligned to financial goals, with supporting actions and associated KPI’s to monitor progress.
• Drive development of business cases and in-depth analysis that address opportunities or threats to long term value creations.
• Work with functional teams – sales, product management, operations, finance, and outside agencies - to execute and manage business building initiatives
• Develop and communicate insights that raise the critical thinking capability of the commercial team and align their activity with NA growth strategies.
• MBA or Master graduates in Marketing, Sales, International Business or similar fields.
• Less than 3 years of work experience in sales, marketing or related fields.
• Strong previous leadership experience.
• CRM knowledge/experience - preferred.
• Ability to inspect and understand a business end to end (process & risks).
• Ability to influence change adoption, lead quality focus (Six Sigma).
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology will be highly appreciated Strong analytical ability to solve programs and ability to learn quickly.
• Strong written & verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and cross-functional teams with minimum guidance.
• Strong passion in technology industry.
• Problem solver and have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage many responsibilities and projects at one time.
• Possess excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Commit to fast-track success and the next challenge within 24 months.
ABOUT JCI’S CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
During your assignment with JCI, you may have a variety of developmental opportunities in addition to your work assignments, such as, roundtable discussions with senior leaders to skill-building workshops, networking events, and community activities. No matter what your assignment, you will be presented with exceptional opportunities that help you explore diverse career paths! For more information on our company, a list of other career opportunities, or to create a profile you can visit us at NA