|Job Ref:||019||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Salary:||£ 300 - £ 350 per day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
CALLING ALL SUB AGENTS... Your next contract role awaits you! If you are looking for the opportunity to join an established Tier 1 Contractor on an exciting rail project in North London then read on!|
The client is looking for a Sub Agent with prior working history in rail and structures to work on a rail / civils job. The successful candidate will hold a valid PTS and be available immediately.
The role will include quality assessment, health and safety inspection, design issues and management of sub-contractors. The successful candidate will be immediate and will be expected to raise technical queries and run everyone on site efficiently.
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a prestigious rail project
* A chance to work for one of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
* The possibility of further long term contract work depending on performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Managing the sub-contractors and engineers
* Procurement / ordering of materials
* Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
* Production of weekly rolling programmes
* Providing support to site engineers
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Valid PTS Card
* Experience working within the railway environment
* SMSTS or SSSTS would be beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in civils and rail, be confident to work on their own and be immediately available.
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements. For more information please call Zach at Randstad CPE London on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.