|Job Ref:||CHMICIVFD||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£ 300 - £ 350 per day, Expenses||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:14|
Freelance Civil Design Engineer (Water)|
Are you a Freelance Lead Design Engineer? Do you have recent experience working on civils water contracts on the contractor side? Are you looking for a long term freelance role?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a well established contractor, who hold a second to none reputation within the industry.
My client are working closely with various contractors on a water framework and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Civil Design Engineer join their team.
* Working within a multi-disciplined team of engineers, you will provide technical expertise towards the civil aspects of both water and wastewater projects
* Assisting in projects from initial design and feasibility stages all the way through to construction support
* Liaising and building relationships with clients as well as other framework partnership contractors
* Regularly liaising with the team and provising feedback
The ideal candidate will have:
* Extensive Experience of working within the UK water sector, ideally with previous experience of working on AMP projects.
* Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or another relevant subject.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to liaise across multiple levels with both colleagues and clients.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft office software, as well as any other relevant industry software.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Civil Engineering, Design Engineer, Civils design