|Job Ref:||TMFM6666||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£ 14 - £ 15 per hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Are you looking for your next role? My client is looking for a Plumber in Burnley on a temp to perm basis on a large commercial building.|
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Undertake plumbing / building fabric reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met
* To actively undertake plumbing / building fabric proactive maintenance works (reactive works not yet identified by a client) identified on site
* To undertake plumbing / fabric PPM works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met
* Undertake new installations, major and minor plumbing repair works and attend to breakdown's when required
* Complete repairs/ breakdowns in plumbing, minor joinery, tiling, painting and plastering where required
* Undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met
* Take ownership and accountability for designated number of sites ensuring site log books and standards are kept to high standard
* Ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards
* To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction
* To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times
* Evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out
* Level 3 NVQ Qualification or equivalent in joinery, plumbing, general building and fabric skills
* Extensive previous experience of working commerical buildings
* Experience of relamping and general duties
Pay rate is 13/15p/h.
Is this a role that would interest you? Call NA or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.