|Job Ref:||WARENG||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer (Civil Designer) to be based out of the Warrington office,|
Reporting to the Design Manager, you will be responsible for the outline and detailed civil design of non-infra water projects as part of the AMP 6 programme.
Role and Responsibility
* Civil design of structures including pumping stations, inlet works, settlement tanks, secondary treatment structures and distribution chambers
* Preparation of civil general arrangement drawings
* Hydraulic analysis of civil structures including open channel hydraulic calculations
* Interpretation of ground investigation reports
* Selection and appraisal of suppliers and their design submissions
* Preparation of documentation in accordance with the CDM regulations
* Identification of the temporary works requirements of the permanent works design.
* Co-ordination of design at all stages
* Attendance at design, progress and site meetings as required.
* Maintaining the quality of your own output and that of junior staff under your guidance in accordance with NMCN IMS Procedures & STW procedures
* Ideally the person will also have experience of:
* Structural design of water retaining structures
* Preparation of RC drawings
* Waste & Water process knowledge
* Knowledge of Water Companies and their ways of working
* The role will include responsibility for the mentoring of graduate civil engineers including acting as supervising civil engineer.
Skills and Qualifications
* Chartered with 5+ years' experience within the water industry
* Excellent ICT knowledge and skills
* Self motivation
* Be able to organise yourself and others workload
* Innovative thinking
* An excellent communicator
* A high level of diplomacy and customer focus
* Working within a team environment
To join an exciting and established contractor then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Project Engineer/Civil Designer/Civil/design/structures/pumping stations/inlet works/settlement tanks/secondary/treatment structures/distribution chambers