|Job Ref:||GAHIQS||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting main contractor in their Highways and Infrastructure sector. They are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible around the Greater Manchester area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience, ideally with lots of experience in Civils, infrastructure and Highways background. |
My client is one of the UK's leading house building and construction/civil engineering groups. For over a100 years, They are at the forefront of the construction industry with approximately 5,550 employees working on a huge range of construction projects
Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensuring accurate records are maintained for their projects
* Ensuring appropriate sub contractor agreements are in place across their projects
* Producing accurate monthly internal and external cost value reconciliations across their projects
* Instigating any dispute resolution, ensuring all claim notices are issued.
* Ensuring the prompt settlement of Final Accounts
* Suitably qualified with a proven track record of experience in a similar role within the construction industry,
* Preferably worked with a main contractor.
* Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills,
* Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
* Analytical with the ability to quickly assimilate information
* Able to develop ideas and present them concisely
* Able to demonstrate a high level of commercial knowledge and understanding
* Car/ Car Allowance
* Competitive Salary
To join an exciting and established contractor in North West as an Quantity Surveyor then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills quantity surveyor/civil/highway/infrastructure/groundwork/take off/engineering/surveying/construction/assistant/trainee