|Job Ref:||MMEERI1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Salary:||NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Are you hands on person, from a mechanical background, with maintenance experience who is capable of working with deadlines and enjoys the flexibility of contract work?|
We have an exciting opportunity for you.
As the Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical), you will be responsible for providing a first class building maintenance service to the hospital, covering both project and scheduled maintenance work. Other areas of the role of Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) will include the following:
* To carry out plumbing duties and Mechanical plant PPMS e.g. AHU's, Spilt Units, Fan Coils, Compressors.
* To work on planned preventive maintenance schedules, in line with departmental goals and objectives.
* To respond to emergency maintenance and reactive maintenance as requested.
* To prioritise work requests and carry them out efficiently.
* To supervise external contractors as directed by the Chief Engineer.
* To carry out all work in adherence to Health and Safety and COSHH polices and guidelines.
* To operate a shift system or On Call as required.
CANDIDATE: - Experience required for Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
* Training in relevant discipline e.g. City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 in Engineering Maintenance (Mechanical) or Level 3 Diploma in Engineering- Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning.
* Previous experience in similar organisation, Healthcare an advantage.
* Experience and knowledge of Building Services on a wide range of different mechanical systems
* Good verbal and non-verbal communications skills
* Computer literate
For more information, contact Weronika Harazczuk at Randstad CPE Edinburgh.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.