|Job Ref:||CM2709||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Are you a client facing Construction Manager with experience in the Fit Out / Refurbishment construction sector? This is an opportunity for an established Construction Manager or an Assistant Construction Manager looking to make the next step up in their career into a successful Fit Out business in Central London. Paying up to £55,000. |
* Basic salary up to £55,000
* Travel allowance
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday
* Site based Construction Manager
* Reporting into a visiting Project Manager
* Some understanding of planning and an ability to work to a programme to make sure the project is delivered successfully by the given deadline.
* Working on Cat A and Cat B commercial office fit out and refurbishment projects in Central London up to £10m
* Overseeing on site teams and sub contractors
* CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid, PASMA
* IT competent (microsoft packages)
* Working on Cat A / Cat B Fit Out commercial office projects in Central London up to £10m
* You must have Strong Health and Safety awareness
Please apply now to be considered for this position.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.