|Job Ref:||PMO2709||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Are you a client facing Project Manager with experience in the Fit Out / Refurbishment construction sector? This is an opportunity for an established Project Manager or a Senior Construction Manager looking to make the next step up in their career into a successful Fit Out business in Central London. Paying up to £75,000. |
* Basic salary up to £75,000
* Travel allowance
* Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday
The role / requirements:
* Working on projects from conception to completion - helping with tenders and pre construction elements through to the delivery and completion of projects
* Programme planning using ASTA Power Project
* Overseeing on site teams and sub contractors to ensure the project runs to the planned schedule
* IT competent
* Working on Cat A / Cat B Fit Out commercial office projects in Central London up to £10m
* You must have Strong Health and Safety awareness
* CSCS card / SMSTS / First Aid
Please apply now to be considered for this position.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.