|Job Ref:||VC75||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Job Title: Project Manager|
Salary: up to £90,000 + package
Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity? Do you want to work as a Project Manager for an award winning fit-out company in London?
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to work on commercial office fit-out projects valuing up to £5 million in central London. Their projects vary from bespoke to large scale for a wide variety of clients.
Expected duties and responsibilities:
* Oversee, lead and manage site operations and the performance of subcontractors
* Ensuring that all work is carried out safely at all times
* Agreed timescales are met and to the highest standards of workmanship
* Must be able to use own intiitative and be self- motivated
* Understanding of contractual process
* Responsibility for site administration
* Minimum 10 years' commercial office interiors site management experience on project values from £500k to 3.5m on both refurbishment and fit-out projects.
* Fully experienced in delivering projects from point of sale to completion on site.
* Ability to take full control and responsibility for delivery, health & safety, quality and environmental aspects.
* Fully conversant with specifications/drawings, Bills of Quantities, CDM regulations and all relevant Health & Safety legislation.
* Experience in presenting to clients and professional teams and maintaining and developing client relationships
If you are an experienced Project Manager looking to progress in your career, please call Vassia in London on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.