|Job Ref:||VC74||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 70,000 per year, car allowance, pension, healthcare,||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Job Title: Estimator - Central London|
Salary: £50,000 - 70,0000 + package and benefits
An Estimator is needed by my client who is a Fit out and refurbishment contractor. They require an enthusiastic, driven and talented estimator to join their team. They specialise in the commercial office fit out market but do carry out hi-spec projects within the residential & retail markets too.
The duties of the Estimator:
* Supporting bid team by producing accurate and competitive tenders in order to win new work for the contractor
* Ensure that processes are practical and adhered to at all times
* Producing bills of quantities from drawings and specifications
* Cost comparison and subcontractor selection
* Preparing and submitting subcontract enquiries
* Working with the Pre-Contracts team (PM and Designer) liaising with the client to ensure that tender documents are accurate
* Must have at least 3 years estimating experience within the Interiors Industries
* Proactive and committed attitude at all times
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Ability to read and understand tender documents, specifications, drawings and Terms & Conditions
* Previous estimating experience is essential
* Experience with D&B and Traditional Fit Out experience
* Experience working with a Pre-Contracts team
If you are interested in this role, please call Vassia in London on NA or send your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Estimator Fit Out Salary 50,000-70,000 London