|Job Ref:||AQS1893282u11||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 35,000 per year, car, pension, healthcare, bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Looking to become part of an organisation that will fund your growth and help you develop? I am working with a solid and reputable contractor with a turnover of £300m. |
The right candidate will be looking after the following:
* Preparing Cost to complete documentation in line with the Commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
* Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
* Produce quarterly cash flow forecast.
* Produce accurate monthly accruals.
* Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
* Assist in the management subcontracts from first valuation through to final account.
In terms of the candidate they are looking for the following:
* A candidate with a degree level relevant education or currently studying toward one
* A candidate who has worked on residential or commercial projects
* Ambitious and willing to learn and grow with the help of a mentor
This company provide a lot of training and on site experience which will give the right candidate an in depth experience and best prepare you to develop your skills and get promoted quickly through the ranks. If you are interested or know someone who may be, do apply within.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.