|Job Ref:||SHSHCAHE||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 25,000 per year||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:22|
Commercial Administrator, West London, £25k |
Commercial Administrator required to join a large commercial team to support and manage the costs of direct labour, subcontractors, plant and material on the project. You will be required to ensure data is correct for accurate reports to be made.
This is a permanent role paying £20-£25k.
You will be based in West London. Linited parking is available.
Candidates with previous commercial admin experience is ideal
You will be required to:
* Administration of contract records.
* Weekly track sheet validation, valuations and uploads into Cost Management System (CMS)
* Track sheet adjustment and reconciliation of CMS data and local area Spread sheets with PCV following Project Closure
* Reconciliation of costs in CMS with Ledger and local area Spread sheets
* Preparation of Subcontract payments, including Final Account Adjustment on CMS
* Maintain and update Subcontract Liabilities
* Preparation of Timesheets for PAYE Operatives.
* Assisting with the production of financial and statistical reports as required.
* Close liaison with, and provision of assistance to, all operational and support staff to enable overall management of projects.
* Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post
To be considered for the position it is essential that:
* You have previous experience working in administration
* Have a background working in the construction, rail or civil engineering sectors
* A good knowledge of Microsoft Packages, especially Excel
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.