Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
To operate as part of an integral team within the Bicester Village workforce, carrying out PPM and Reactive works to Building Services Systems across the estate.
- Carry out PPM to all client assets as and when required and within closely controlled applied timescales for each task
- Carry out Reactive maintenance tasks as and when required and within closely controlled applied timescales for each task
- Report in to appointed working Supervisor or Site Manager on all deliverables
- Responsible for completion of all works allocated to be completed as part of PPM / Reactive requirements
- Ensuring that all PPM tasks are completed in the period required
- Ensuring that all Reactive tasks are completed in a timely and professional manner and as far as possible from a self-delivery capability
- Work update and progression to be managed in real time
- Ensure at all times that company procedures are adopted to allow compliance with all Health and Safety requirements and all Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work processes are followed, adopted, recorded and stored in line with company procedures
- To operate within a Permit to Work System in accordance with Interserve's QHSE procedures
- To ensure that correct PPE is worn at all times
- To assist with routine quality assurance checks on work activities, record keeping and general housekeeping
- Ensure that Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- To maintain & develop good client relationships
- Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment
- Ensure a professional image of Interserve FM is presented to clients and visitors
- To fulfil all shift patterns as required by the site. This will include weekend shifts when shift pattern dictates.
- You will need to be flexible as shift patterns and hours of work are subject to change and can be dictated by site opening/closing times and client demands.
What we are looking for
- Formally trained/Understanding in Building Fabric Maintenance elements, Bricklaying, Paving, Painting and Decorating, other specific Building Services skill set
- Must have a general all round knowledge of / or experience in Building Maintenance aspects
- Good communication skills
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure
- Able to make sound decisions when needed
- Able to ascend and descend vertical access equipment
- Able to work at heights
- A team player, able to work with Interserve Services and clients staff of all levels.
- Full time
- 40 hours per week
- Shift Pattern: 4 x 10 hour shifts per week except when the weekend shift is arranged. 7pm-5am
- 25 days annual leave
- Closing Date: 11th November 2016
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.