|Job Ref:||BBBH141595||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 30,000 per year, Company Car||Post Date:||19/10/2016 00:19|
IT Field Engineer - Cheltenham - £30,000 + Company Car|
Do you want to work for a successful IT Service Provider in a customer facing role, with the freedom to manage your own time and work-load? Do you want to work with the latest in IT and Infrastructure technology, with the opportunity to gain industry leading training and certification? Then this could be the perfect role for you:
This premier IT managed service provider designs, implements and supports the infrastructure of some of the UK's leading organisations across both the public and private sectors. Your role will focus on clients in Cheltenham and the surrounding South West area. You will provide IT support and onsite installation / implementation across a wide variety of desktop, servers, hardware and virtual systems.
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £25,000 - £27,000 depending on skills and experience
- £3,000 bonus
- Company car
- Regular training and certification including MCSE, VCP and CCP
- Childcare vouchers
- laptop & mobile phone
As the successful candidate you must have:
- Extensive experience in an IT Support role
- Experience of Desktop and PC installations, rollouts and troubleshooting
- Some knowledge of Windows Server (2008 - 2012)
- Experience of supporting Exchange and Active Directory
- Any exposure to VMware and Citrix would be an advantage, but not essential
- Prior experience of a client facing role would be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience of working for a managed service provider would also be an advantage
- Must be happy to work in a field-based role that involves regular work on different client sites
This is an URGENT vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist ASAP. Please send a copy of your CV to Ben West NA) for an immediate interview.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.