Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||28659BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kansas||City:||Overland Park||Address:||Post Date:||28/09/2016 01:04|
Responsible for development and execution of Organization Effectiveness strategies and plans to support Black & Veatch in achievement of global business objectives. Operates as mid and senior level Organization Effectiveness practitioner and consultant in each OE practice area. This position works under the direction of the Director of Organization Effectiveness. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Works with HR and/or BU leadership to assess, develop and deploy critical OE practices for the enterprise, including:
a) Lead change facilitator for large scale, complex change management initiatives
b) Team, project and organization alignment and operating practices
c) Team and organization assessment, diagnostics and contracting
2. Works at multiple levels throughout the company, including senior executives and business unit executives
3. Implements large programmatic OE initiatives such as Change Champion and elements of global culture shaping.
4. Applies theoretical knowledge and practical experience related to OE/OD methodologies, processes and tools; infuses new knowledge, theories and practices within the OE team and with HR partners.
5. Supports major OE initiatives with solid project management skills and practices.
6. Serves as OE practice lead for one or more OE practice area such as change management, organization design, consulting and contracting, etc. Responsible for maturing the model, tools and team abilities.
7. Supports OE capability development with HR partners and leaders in the business.
8. Lead development/implementation of new or revised OE tools, models, approaches.
9. Regularly communicate (share/discuss) organizational learnings/information to deepen cross-team knowledge, awareness, understanding.
Education: Bachelor's degree in human resources, organizational development/behavior/psychology or education. Master's degree preferred.
Experience: 8+ years experience in training and development, facilitation, and OD consulting areas in complex corporate environments
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of OE methodologies, processes and tools, models and theories; ability to train others.
• Ability to manage projects and project teams utilizing a project plan
• Ability to facilitate large groups through problem resolutions
• Critical thinker who utilizes curiosity in problem discovery and solutions
• Ability to synthesize multiple data and behavioral components
• Multi-tasking ability to manage several reasonably complex deliverables across more than one client group consecutively and manage others.
• Basic knowledge of utility or engineering industry
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females