|Job Ref:||203668055||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Sittingbourne||Address:||Post Code:||ME10||Post Date:||23/10/2016 08:55|
CNC Press Brake Operator|
Contracts Engineering Ltd is a privately owned precision engineering manufacturer based in Sittingbourne, Kent, UK. We operate a 16-hour working day out of a dedicated 9,000 sq. ft. facility, employing over 30 highly skilled employees. We have provided high quality, cost effective precision subcontract manufacturing services to our customers since 1989.
We manufacture sheet metal and related products for a broad mix of customers in the consumer, general industrial, heating / ventilation and retail shop fitting industries. Our customers are based throughout the UK, while several are located in other parts of Europe.
* CNC Press Brake Operator for Late Shift, running from 2:15 to 10:30 Mon-Fri
* Working with thin gauge materials typically between 0.9mm to 3.0m mild, stainless steel and aluminium, from engineering drawings
* Competitive hourly pay (including O/T at 1.5x normal pay when available), and an excellent working environment.
* Permanent staffing after a standard probationary period.
* Responsible for operating an 2 x Press Brake Machines
* Maintenance of machines and tooling
* Responsible for quality checking own work and raising issues to the Charge Hand
* Communicating clearly with your charge hand, and other staff
Skills & Prior Experience (Qualifications)
* The candidate should be motivated and must have experience operating CNC Press Brakes
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* High attention to detail and a team player mentality is required