|Job Ref:||203696903||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Are you looking to join a progressive Building Services Engineering Business for a long term and rewarding career?|
Working for a leader within Building Services Consultancy, you will be passionate about the provision of engineering advice, environmental design and sustainability. Renowned for creative solutions that satisfy clients business objectives whilst respecting people and the environment.
Specifically you will:
•Provide the electrical engineering design for multiple building projects
•Work closely with clients, architects and other team members to establish the brief of projects, leading design and developing potential solutions to ensure timely and cost efficient delivery
•Be a project lead for project streams, or projects appropriate to your skill level
•Lead projects and project streams within your own discipline
•Lead client meetings, lead negotiations with local authorities and utilities, and undertake site visits and inspections
•You will be required to write detailed reports and specifications
Supplying expert advice and technical design consultancy services for a variety of building projects, new builds and refurbishments, residential through to commercial. To support business growth and build further upon your strong reputation, you will be an exceptional character, technically strong, engaging to clients, reliable, and collaborative.
• Masters of Engineering (MEng) in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
• You will be an experienced electrical engineer with significant post graduate experience within a design environment
• You will be passionate about design and working within high end, high profile projects
• Your communication skills will be engaging and consistent
• Experience of esteemed residential or large commercial fit out design for corporate clients would be an advantage