|Job Ref:||204152608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Melksham||Address:||Post Code:||SN12||Salary:||£30/hour salary neg depending on experience||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
We are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to work for our large Rail industry client. |
- Managing the generation of production drawings and models.
- Checking off Modular Assembly modules.
- Creating Bills of materials.
- Controlling the delivery of drawings to plans.
- Overseeing installation drawings.
- Create Model files for Technical Publications
- You would need good experience in Pro Engineer and CREO Solid modelling capabilities
- You should be able to conduct work using a systematic and methodical approach with good attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
For more information please call Naomi on (Apply online only)