|Job Ref:||204253673||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgend Industrial Estate||Address:||Post Code:||CF31||Salary:||£20 - £30/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
This is a contact post initially for 12 months, • To lead the electrical group engaged in the design and project management of electrical |
works to new construction and maintenance of existing installations.
• To prepare designs, calculations, specifications and drawings for construction and
maintenance projects and associated works.
• To provide training and guidance to officers within the electrical group as required on
electrical design and project management.
• To carry out project management of construction and maintenance electrical and mechanical projects as required.
• Ensure that the quality of work undertaken by the electrical group is of the highest standard and accords
with current legislation and regulations.
• To participate in the overall management of the Property Section.
• Ensure compliance with the Council's Constitution including Financial Regulations, Policies and Procedures.
• To implement the principles of the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy whilst carrying out the above duties.
• To adhere to Health and Safety legislation / relevant Council policies and procedures and to take reasonable
care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be adversely affected by your acts / omissions.
• To implement the principles of the Council's Environment Policy while carrying out the above duties.
• To report without delay any safeguarding concerns to the appropriate safeguarding officer.
• Such other duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grade and in accordance with
the general character of the job as may reasonably be required by the Chief Officer from time to time