|Job Ref:||204695981||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Fife||Address:||Post Code:||KY10||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
NRL`s engineering client based in Fife is looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager with previous exposure to the Water Industry, for a Permanent or long term contract basis.|
About the role:
- Delivery of installations and refurbishments on Chemical Dosing System`s for Scottish Water within Clean and Waste Water Treatment Works.
- Site safety, site inductions, issue of and adherence to permits, tool box talks, site progress reports, inspections etc.
- Co-ordinate and co-operate with management, operators, contractors, designers etc.
- Produce bill of materials from drawings and site surveys and requisition of materials and equipment.
- Organize workload, labour and preparation work.
- Decommission of redundant plant.
- Chemical dosing kiosk and pipework installations
What you will need:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering HNC or C&G
- C.I.T.B. S.M.S.T.S.
- First Aid at Work 3 Day Course
- Confined Space - City and Guild Level 2
- National Water Hygiene Card - EUSR
- A full driving licence
- Previous Site Management experience
What`s in it for you:
- Longevity within a growing company
- Attractive Salary/Rates