|Job Ref:||204700506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lincoln||Address:||Post Code:||LN6||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Technical Sales Engineer |
Part of a small team, you will have full responsibility to find and develop new customers and maintain and grow existing customers. Mainly office based but with the opportunity of travelling to meet customers the person is expected to quote for work and liaise with customers and suppliers.
• Identifying and establishing new business
• Organising sales visits
• Liaising with existing clients
• Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• Providing pre-sales and after-sales support
• Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
• Reviewing cost and sales performance
• Writing reports and sales literature
• Providing product education and advice
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• Ensuring that sales targets are met
• Engineering background preferably in an engineering workshop and knowledge of CNC processes will be useful.
• Experience in a sales role.
• Good organisational skills
• Good analytical skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Self starter with ability to work under own initiative and a determination to succeed, are all considered essential