|Job Ref:||204698612||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:04|
High Voltage Engineer - Authorised Person |
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Integrated Facilities Management services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke M&E Building Services & Facilities Management solutions, serving a wide ranging client portfolio to include blue-clip, single and multi-site environments.
A High Voltage Engineer is required to maintain HV electrical equipment to include switch-gear, transformers and cabling at a large scale, high specification single site environment located in Manchester.
The High Voltage Engineer will be the subject matter expert with regards to HV installation, commissioning, testing, maintenance and fault finding and will so be the Authorised Person within the site team.
The High Voltage Engineer will work as part of a specialist site team responsible for M&E building services provision to this blue-chip, client facility. The High Voltage Engineer will ensure that all works are carried out to the highest of standards with regards to health and safety requirements, overall quality workmanship and in line with service level agreements.
Please Note: This position is site based and will require shift working e.g. 12 hr shifts 0630 - 18.30 and a 3 on and 3 off basis.
* Hold Electrical qualification commensurate with the position of HV Engineer i.e. City & Guilds 17th Edition IEE Regulations & HV AP (11kv)
* HV experience to large scale site facilities e.g. Hospitals, Financial & Industrial environments
* Hold either current AP status or have held previously
* Health & Safety qualified i.e. NEBOSH and/or IOSH
* PLEASE NOTE: As outlined above, this position requires shift pattern working.
* PLEASE NOTE: This is a site based position and a vehicle is NOT included