|Job Ref:||204698660||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northumberland||City:||Northumberland||Address:||Post Code:||NE66||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
Responsible for carrying out Electrical and Instrument maintenance work on site and for providing first hand technical diagnosis and correction of maintenance problems to maintain the assets and site in a safe and efficient operational condition. |
As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
Carry out electrical and instrument repairs, modifications, plant upgrades, installation and commissioning.
Conduct hazardous area inspections and repairs ensuring all hazardous area equipment complies with the statutory requirements and the appropriate British Standards are maintained.
Carry out maintenance and proof testing on Safety Instrumented Systems.
Carry out maintenance on Medium and Low voltage installations and general electrical systems across the site.
Carryout calibrations and functional testing of instrumented systems.
Carry out problem solving and diagnostic checks on electrical and instrument systems.
Carryout work which is outside core skill and in line with agreement in force relating to multi-skilling.
Acceptance and handback of PTWs.
Carry out work in compliance with cGMP standards.
Requisition and collect stores materials as required.
Conduct inspections and carry out preventative maintenance activity.
Complete small projects as defined by area engineer.
Develop maintenance procedures.
Train apprentices, craftsmen and operators as required
• Apprenticeship trained in either an Electrical or Instrumentation background and qualified to ONC or equivalent level as a minimum.
• Ability to read and understand schematic and wiring diagrams
• Fault finding ability on both electrical and instrumentation systems up to 415V
• Hazardous area experience
• COMPEX training would be advantageous
• Proven track record in a pharma manufacturing environment with the ability to work both as an individual and within a maintenance team.
• Working knowledge of instrumentation systems such as, mass, temperature, pressure, level and flow.
• Knowledge of either DCS or PLC control systems and ladder logic.
• Understanding of GMP, DSEAR, ATEX.
• Knowledge of systems such as SAP, BEAMEX, calibration software would be beneficial