|Job Ref:||204698690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Dagenham||Address:||Post Code:||RM9||Salary:||£26000 - £29000/annum + DOE + O/T + van||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:15|
REGIONAL POWERED ACCESS & PLANT FITTER|
Position: Regional Powered Access & Plant Fitter
Benefits: £26,000 - £29,000 DOE + O/T + company van
Hours: Monday - Friday
Holiday: 31 days including bank holidays
Our client is one of the UK's leading equipment hire companies
having a large portfolio of depots across the South. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate as they believe that in this extremely competitive market that every employee has an important role to play in delivering exceptional customer service and are committed to providing the right environment to further develop your skills in the workplace.
To further enhance their successful team they are currently seeking a Regional powered access and plant fitter for their depot based near Dagenham, East London.
This role will suit an experienced plant engineer ideally having an NVQ Level 2 in Plant maintenance.
The role requires someone who is self-motivated with good customer service skills with a flexible working attitude as you will be representing the company on sites.
Repairing and maintaining construction plant and powered access equipment, breakdowns on site, so previous experience in a similar role will be essential as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service.
You will be recording all faults and rectifications and so a good level of verbal and written communication skills is required.
* Attending breakdowns on site
* Must have a hands on approach, servicing and repairing all types of powered access and plant equipment
* Able to perform administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time.
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service.
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards.
* Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical experience gained in plant and powered access equipment
* The ability to service, fault find and repair accordingly.
* Good communication skills.
* NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or equivalent.
* Driving Licence.
The ideal candidate will be located in the following areas; Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Waltham, Chigwell, Stapleford Abbots, Brentwood, Basildon, South Ockendon, Grays, Camden, Loughton, and surrounding areas