|Job Ref:||204698843||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||23/10/2016 09:09|
A genuinely innovative technology business based in Sheffield that continually pushes the boundaries of what is accepted.|
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical) is currently recruiting on behalf of a long standing client for a Project Engineer, to manage internal projects relating to the expansion and optimisation of manufacturing operations.
* For this role you will be liaising within production/engineering, design, build and commission of high value technical products.
* Project lengths will run for approximately 3 months at a time and you will be required to deliver and execute projects with a successfully outcome within specified project budget.
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Manufacturing Division would be interested in speaking with applicants with the following qualifications and experience:
* Degree qualified (Mechanical, Electrical or Automotive)
* Prince2 practitioner or other project management qualifications are preferable
* Knowledge of ATEX Directives and the Explosive atmospheres
* A good understanding LEAN Manufacturing principles
In return for your skills and experience my client offers:
* An opportunity to join a cutting edge company leading market innovation.
* Modern and clean manufacturing facilities
If you are interested in the Project Engineer role in Sheffield, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the next two weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Joe Worthington of Nicholas Associates (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)