|Job Ref:||204698929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:13|
Mobile Maintenance Engineer (Gas and Air Conditioning) |
NG Bailey is the largest independent engineering, construction and services company in the UK. As a family owned business, with over 90 years in operation, they have a proud heritage, notably in the quality of their workforce and strong design and technical capacity. Their values of passion, integrity and excellence remain at the heart of everything they do.
Position: Mobile Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Newcastle and Teesside
About the role:
NG Bailey facilities services now require a talented Mobile Air Conditioning and Commercial Gas Engineer to deliver repair and maintenance services along with outstanding customer service skills to a range of clients including office premises, educational buildings, retail premises and leisure facilities across the Newcastle and Teesside area.
- Work on own carrying out Routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works as assigned across various prestigious commercial contracts in Newcastle and Teesside.
- Ensure all deliverable SLA / KPI targets are met or exceeded.
- Attend breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as necessary.
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure safety is first and foremost.
- The role is predominately working Monday to Friday Days with overtime available and inclusion of the call out rota usually every 1 in 4 weeks.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable previous experience working as a mobile engineer within the Commercial or Retail sector.
- Previous experience of commercial & domestic gas systems.
- Domestic gas, CCN1, CEN1, CPA1, DAHI, HTR1, CTR1.
- Commercial gas, COCN1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TCPA1 COMCAT 1 / 5 GAS BOOSTERS, UNVENTED HOT WATER.
- City and Guilds - Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 6087 Level 3 or equivalent.
- F-Gas 2079 safe handling of refrigerants including pipework and brazing.
- Full UK Driving licence.
It would also be desirable for candidates to have of the skills below:
- Experience of working at heights.
Rewards, Training & Benefits:
- In return for your hard work you will enjoy a market leading salary, structured training and a range of flexible benefits.
- You will benefit from 25 days holiday as standard with the opportunity to buy or sell 5 each year.
- The successful candidate will join a well-established team with a wide breath of experience and be able to expand their knowledge.
- Be available for out of hours call out on a rota basis stand-by payment when on call.
- The role will include a company van or car whichever is preferred.
You may have experience of the following: Mobile Service Engineer, City & Guilds, Electrical Maintenance, Field Service Technician, Preventative Maintenance, Repair Engineer, Gas Systems, Domestic Gas, Commercial Gas, Site Support, Field Service Engineer, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Air Handling, PASMA, IPAF, Retail, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications