|Job Ref:||204698974||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||WN8 9QX||Address:||Salary:||£29000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:13|
Multi Skilled Shift Engineer- FMCG - Our client is currently looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Shift Engineer to join their team in Skelmersdale. You will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for carrying out planned maintenance tasks and site repairs, along with providing engineering support for the operations team.|
Multi Skilled Shift Engineer- FMCG
Hours: 4 on/4 off 2Day Shift & 1 Night Shift
Benefits: Pension, 20 days holiday p/a, Training courses, Life Assurance, Bonus Scheme
A well-established manufacturing facility based in Skelmersdale supplying pre packed food.
Main Responsibilities of the Multi Skilled Shift Engineer:
- To comply with Company HACCP, Quality Manual, Health & Safety Policy and Operating Procedures at all times.
- To respond to any production-related activity involving any plant or machinery.
- To carry out any planned maintenance tasks as directed and to the required standard in line with company and industry standards.
- To participate in site-wide operational projects, for example installation of new equipment and plant, de-commissioning of machinery or other project-based activities.
- To complete any necessary administration processes to the required standard.
- To operate a clean as you go' policy, ensuring full compliance with food hygiene standards.
- To have knowledge of departmental Key Performance Indicators.
- To act in a professional manner in relation to visitors or customers.
- To carry out any duties requested in a willing and helpful manner.
Experience & Skills we are looking for in a Multi Skilled Shift Engineer:
- Time served engineer within food manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of Three years' experience in an operating engineering environment.
- Appropriate levels of industrial experience.
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment preferably within Food industries.
- Thorough knowledge of process instrumentation and control systems.
- Knowledge and hand on experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault find.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and familiar with MS Office products.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work individually as well as within a Team across all functions on site, demonstrating a "can do" and "flexible" attitude and approach towards the business requirements.
- You must have an eye for "Continuous Improvement" and have past experience and be able to demonstrate plant improvement and production efficiencies.
If you are interested in joining the Our Clients Team for the Multi Skilled Shift Engineer and you have the skills we are looking for, then please apply today by submitting your CV