|Job Ref:||204699026||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£29.27 - £37/hour||Post Date:||20/10/2016 02:13|
A well-established global engineering company based in Stevenage is currently looking for a Test Equipment Design Engineer to Design/develop complex electronic circuits/subassemblies specifically in the domain of Safety and Arming Units, Break Up Units, Telemetry subsystems and Telemetry Transmitter Interface units. On an initial contract basis of 6 months.|
To be considered for this Senior Buyer role you must have:
Approximately 10 years' experience in one or more of the following technical domains are required:-
* Design of Digital Electronics including Microprocessor (e.g. Power PC).
* Design of Analogue Electronics low to medium frequencies) including those that meet the requirements of Safety (e.g. Pillar Procs, Def-Stans).
* Design of FPGA's particular safety related.
* Derivation of sub-system architectures from system requirement inputs.
* Design of electronic packaging solutions (e.g. Hybrid devices).
Related competence in one or more of the following:-
* The use of CAE Design tools Schematic Capture, High Speed Simulation.
* Negotiation of subsystem requirements with the systems teams.
* Writing Subsystem Requirement and associated documents.
* Ability to provide succinct and accurate reports and presentations.
If the above position is something that you would be keen to hear more about, and you hold a current or are eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK security clearance, then please apply now with your updated CV now