|Job Ref:||204699057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dorking||Address:||Post Code:||RH4||Salary:||£30000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||28/09/2016 03:04|
Multiple engineering Project Manager vacancies at various locations within an engineering consultancy designing bespoke mechanical systems across a wide range of industrial sectors such as Renewable Energy, National Security, Defence, Nuclear, Power transmission and more. On joining, Project Managers will work within an engineering project team either in one of the company`s offices (Bristol, Glasgow, Burton, Plymouth or Dorking) or on client sites. You will be challenged to contribute and lead successful project delivery in a variety of ways. |
Due to the nature of some projects applicants must be able to obtain security clearance.
Project Manager Essential Requirements
- APMP (preferred) or PRINCE2 or BA
- Degree qualification or higher in an engineering subject.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent risk identification, assessment and management skills
- Experience in a contract management, conflict management and negotiation.
- Experience in project engineering and requirements capture
- Some experience in a technical or engineering environment
- Understanding of quality assurance requirements
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Providing professional Project and Programme Management and support to ensure that projects are coordinated, managed and monitored to deliver the project outputs to time, quality and cost.
- Providing a structured Project Management approach to internal and external projects.
- Project Manage and deliver internal and external projects and portfolios to time, cost, resource, risk, quality and scope.
- Monitoring project Key Performance Indicators
- Documentation management within the project
- Management of bids
- Client facing and manage progress meetings and at client sites
Position: Project Manager
Location: Bristol, Glasgow, Burton, Plymouth or Dorking
Benefits: 25 days, Holiday sale/purchase scheme, pension, Targeted professional development, Life assurance, Private healthcare, Bonus, Paid membership fees to a professional institution, Support in attaining professional membership, Share purchase scheme, Flexible hours, Season rail ticket loan
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com