|Job Ref:||204699107||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:02|
Intermediate/Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Kent |
A small and friendly building services consultancy has an immediate requirement for an experienced electrical design engineer to join their team in their Kent office.
The role will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of assigned project work with an established team.
- Support more junior members of the team, act as technical mentor.
- Working and liaising with associated engineering disciplines as part of delivering projects.
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- Support senior managers running the commercial and contractual side of projects.
- Support managers identifying new business opportunities and involvement in bids/tenders etc.
- Offer consultative service to clients, exceeding expectations and delivering a first class service.
As an engineer you should be, Chartered or near Chartered engineer with a minimum 5 year's experience, degree qualified in electrical or building services engineering. You should have experience of leading electrical elements on building services projects, with knowledge of thermal modelling software.
You should be enthusiastic and ambitious, have excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation and be able to lead electrical elements of one large project or a portfolio of smaller projects.
In return they offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package